Warehouses Offices Need to Provide Flexible Options
Finding the right warehouse office space does not need to be a challenge if you realize that there are a number of prefabricated options. From warehouse partitioning systems to complete prefabricated office spaces, there are many ways that a warehouse space can be transformed to serve a number of different purposes.
Portable office walls are a popular option to make sure that you can transform your space whenever it is needed. Although it is important to make sure that you have the office space that you need today, it is also important to make sure that the space can be transformed to meet the needs of tomorrow. In fact, with the latest modular office options, companies can easily transition into a number of different situations.
Prefabricated Office Walls Offer a Number of Different Warehouse Office Options
Whether you are in the process of building a new warehouse space or you are preparing to transform a current warehouse space to include offices, there are many kinds of warehouse partitions and options that are available. Some of the available options include sound proof walls that can create a quiet haven in an otherwise hectic and loud warehouse storage space. Consider some of these facts and figures about the modular construction industry and the role that it plays in a number of industries:
- Going modular can reduce construction cost by 9% to 20%, according to a report by the Building Industry Association of Philadelphia estimates.
- In addition to reducing energy costs later on for occupants, modular constructions reduce energy consumption during the building process by as much as 67%.
- Permanent and relocatable are the two main types of modular construction.
- Marriott International pledged to modularly construct 13% of its North American developments in 2017, as modular construction becomes increasingly popular for hotels.
- Modular construction can reduce waste materials, including cement, bricks, concrete, timber, wood pallets, shrink wrap, plasterboard, and cardboard, by as much as 90%, according to United Kingdom-based Waste and Resources Action Programme.
- Projects can be completed much faster when using prefabricated methods because 60% to 90% of all this construction occurs in a warehouse or factory.
There are many challenges in today’s warehouses. One of these is creating and maintaining viable office spaces for managers, sales people, and other employees. Fortunately, there are a number of modular options that are both affordable and convenient.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.